GreenCrowds values and respects your privacy. We obtain information in order to improve our services and our relationship with you, therefore, we can provide you information about our promotions and special services. We are aware of our duty to maintain and use your information in a responsible manner. The data management is in accordance with the laws and regulations that regulate the use of your personal information.
- Information obtained and why we collect it.
- How do we use that information?
- Options we offer, including how to access and upload information.
Information that you provide us:
- We allow the login through Twitter and Facebook and store only the information allowed according to API.
Specifically, we store the following information:
- Email (encrypted).
- Address (once checked by Interdin).
- GreenCrowds does not store or see any details of credit cards.
Information we get
Cookies and similar technologies:
- We store cookies from Google Analytics, which helps us analyze web traffic and improve the web. Google analytics does not store confidential information.
- We also use YouTube and Vimeo to provide videos that are part of the campaigns. They do not record personal information.
- The rest of cookies are necessary for the functionality of the website (teleconferences, tracking of products in the basket, etc.)
- GreenCrowds does not support “Do Not Track” preference, which is available in most browsers.
What do we use the information?
- We use the information to improve the ICT of GreenCrowds.
- We use your email to send occasional e-mails, in case you have not disallowed the option.
- You can also use your email to alert you of any urgent matters.
- Your personal information will not be available to the public.
- If you join a team (Whis function will not always exist, as it depends on the running campaing), your administrator can only see your user’s name or email address.
- You can change your personal information at any time in the “Profile” section of the GreenCrowds website.
- GreenCrowds will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties for commercial purposes.
How do we store the information?
- We do not store data from credit cards.
- We encrypt the email addresses.
- We store your email address in a secure database.
- We always use SSL connections.
Access and update of your personal information
- You can update your personal information at any time through the “Settings” section, located on your “Board”.
Conditions for children under 13: The website is intended to be used by adults and is not aimed at children. GreenCrowds will not store information for children under 13 years of age. GreenCrowds recommends parents not publish personal information of children under 13, nor allow others to do so. If you believe that we have information on children under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Ekopark Corporate Center, tower 4, floor 3. Quito, Ecuador