(Last Updated November 19, 2015)
GreenCrowds values you and
respects your privacy. We collect information to support our relationship with
you, improve our services, and communicate about promotions or special
services. We acknowledge that we must maintain and use information responsibly
and that comply with any laws and regulations which apply to our use of your
personal information. This policy describes what personal information we
collect and how we use it. You can find the most current version of our privacy
policy on this page.
accessing or using www.greencrowds.org ('our website'), you
our website periodically.
to use our website
- The information that we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update
- We allow login through Twitter and Facebook and store information
only allowed as per API.
Summary: We store
- Email address (encrypted)
- Address (when you checkout with stripe) and (optionally when you
checkout on behalf of a team)
- We do not store credit card details
Cookies and similar technologies
- We store cookies from google analytics which helps us analyze web traffic and
improve our site. They do not store sensitive information
- We also use youtube and vimeo to provide embedded videos on the site. They do
not record personal information.
- All other cookies are necessary for the functionality of the site
(recording sessions, tracking items in basket, etc.)
- Greencrowds does not support
the Do Not Track preference available on most internet
- Information from cookies. Cookies are small text files created by a
website that store information on your computer, such as your preferences
when visiting that website. Similar to many websites, if you have enabled
cookies in your browser, GreenCrowds,
independently and through enabled third party tools and programs, collects
certain technical information using cookies, such as the path of users to
the Website, pages visited, originating IP address, browser type, browser
language and the date and time of the user's visit. This information helps
GreenCrowds track trends and improve areas of
the Website and Program, and are common analytics used by most websites.
If you have disabled cookies, the Website may not work as it is intended
in to keep track of your personal session (shopping cart, log in).
- We use the information to improve GreenCrowds.
- We also use your email address to send occasional emails, which you
may opt out of.
- We may also use your email to alert you of anything urgent related
- Your personal information will not be available to the public.
- If you join a team the team administrator may see your username or email address only.
- You may change your personal details at any time
Greencrowds will not rent or sell your personal
information to third parties for commercial purposes.
- We do not store credit card details
- We encrypt email addresses
- We store you address in a secure database
- We use SSL connections
You may update your personal information at any time through
the 'Settings' button in your 'Dashboard'
regarding children under 13. The
Website is intended to be used by adults. It is not
intended for children, and GreenCrowds does not want
to collect any personal information for persons who are under the age of 13. GreenCrowds recommends that parents do not post, or permit
others to post, any personally identifiable information with respect to persons
under the age of 13. If you believe that we have any information from a child
under age 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modifications; Interpretation. GreenCrowds may update or modify this Privacy
Policy from time to time. If any changes are made, GreenCrowds
will reflect the date on which any such changes are made and posted by updating
the "last updated" date at the top of the page. If we make any
material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address
specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Website prior to the
change becoming effective. Please be sure to check this page periodically for
How to contact GreenCrowds. We take
privacy seriously and we value yours. For additional information, or if you
directly to email@example.com via
email. You can also send questions or comments to:
- Av. Amazonas 2889 y la Granja Edificio Naciones Unidas, piso 10 Quito, Ecuador